Welcome to our new website
Worcestershire Active Travel Partnership has moved to a new, easy to remember, web address (worcsactivetravel.uk), with new possibilities for content and design. The website may still need a few tweaks, do let us know if you come across any issues or have suggestions. Look out for more news to come.
The Worcestershire Active Travel Partnership is an apolitical association of organisations representing, promoting and facilitating cycling and walking as the natural choice for everyday journeys in Worcestershire.
What we do
Each of our partner organisations is run by volunteers who share a passion for walking and/or cycling, and who have been enthusiastic advocates of Active Travel for many years.
Our shared aims are:
- To promote safe, responsible and inclusive cycling and walking as the natural choice for everyday journeys in Worcestershire.
- To represent the interests of walkers and cyclists to local councils and other relevant bodies.
- To champion the development of improved infrastructure for cyclists and walkers in Worcestershire.
- To provide a source of information and advice to local and visiting cyclists and walkers.
- To reduce dependency on the car, reduce pollution and so improve our environment.
- To ensure accessibility and safety, including disabled and horse riders alike.